Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Keep Cool

My favorite weatherman says we are going to have a bit of hot weather this week so I thought I'd make a card to encourage us in Southern California to "Keep Cool". The idea for the panels came from THIS card, it's Kristina Werner's Make a Card Monday card. I used some brand new Hero Arts flower stamps, Luscious Bold Flowers and of course the wonderful Lawn Fawn set "Swimsuit Season".

I hope you are all enjoying the Lily Pad Cards Blog Hop, there will be more fun and sneak peeks tomorrow at Lily Pad Cards. Don't miss it!

~ 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ~
Always be joyful. Never stop praying.
Be thankful in all circumstances, 
for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
blessings,
nancy

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nancy. I also loved this one. Hope I get time to make something tomorrow. TFS and lovely new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the panels on your card and what a cute swim suit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card, Nancy! The panels look fabulous!

    Send some of that hot weather this way, would ya? We woke up this morning to 30 degrees. . . .AGAIN! Will spring EVER get here?! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nancy! I love your card. It is so cute. I too, would appreciate some of that hot weather. Expecting snow tomorrow :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Nancy! Love your mix of patterns and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! cannot wait for this warmer temps we're supposed to get!!
    i love these stamped panels! your card is also a wakeup call... a reminder i better get into swimsuit shap for hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Nancy. What a great card. You are so talented and inspiring my friend... so pleased to see your smiley face over on Lily Pad....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! You're having hot weather, huh? We're having a heat wave today too! It's actually supposed to get warm enough to start melting some of our huge piles of snow! lol Hope you have a really joyful day Nancy!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bathing suit, wouldn't mind one like that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That is such a great card. I wish I could come up with stuff like that. :) And...since I also live in So Cal, can I just say that I'm not looking forward to these warmer temps. I wish "spring" would stick around a little longer. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! And isn't that LawnFawn stamp set just adorable? I can't stop using it. Love how you paper pieced the swimming suit, gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!