Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Summer Card Camp 2 card

I'm such a slacker. I've taken all the Online Card Classes since the very beginning but I never do the homework. This time I'm determined to play along with everyone and get some cards done.

I used a sketch and the color combo to design my card. I just loved Jennifer's technique for making die-cuts look like chipboard and couldn't wait to use it.

My nephew is getting married on Saturday in Oregon. Even though I can't make it to the wedding I will be sending along this bright and cheerful wish for a lifetime of happiness.

Simon Says Stamp- Happy stamps/die set; Lawn Fawn- Hearts dies; Dylusions Ink Sprays

thanks for visiting!

blessings,
nancy

10 comments:

  1. This is so cheerful Nancy! Perfect for a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Nanc! It's fantastic with the bold colors and little splatters! I'm glad you're keeping up with homework! Life got in the way of yesterday's lesson for me, so now I am a bit behind - hoping to catch up later today. Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card, Nancy! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even stand having your name and the word "slacker" in the same post, Nancy! Shame on you. Far from it, for sure. This card is so bright and fun - a real unique take on a wedding card, but perfect for the young couple. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Nancy! Such great colors. Love the splatter in the background and the layered sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the message you created with the word "happy"! This card is so vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are doing your homework!! This is a wonderful cheerful wedding card!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did SUCH a beautiful job on your homework. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!