Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oh Happy Day Wedding Card

It seems I have to clear out the cobwebs and remove all the dust bunnies every time I want to add a new post. I would love to post more often and with any luck I'll start doing that soon.

For today I have wedding card using Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine stamps. If you hadn't heard, my son and his fiance decided to skip the big wedding and all the planning hassles and headed to Las Vegas for an impromptu wedding last month. So we welcomed a new daughter-in-love and a new grandson to the family!! I'm just now getting the time to make a wedding a card for them. Luckily the reception is not until June, I may need that much time. I am working on a few more card designs and I'll let you all choose which one I should use.



Thanks for visiting, I appreciate your comments!
blessings,
nancy

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nanc! So nice to see a post from you! Love this sweet card! I didn't know about your son getting married - how fun is that?! Looking forward to seeing more designs! Hope you are well - love and hugs to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this! good for many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, congrats on the new additions to the family. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww...congrats! Super sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new additions to your family! Your card is so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the clouds on your card and that sweet heart. :) Congrats to your son, his new wife and your whole family, Nancy! Also, thanks for your sweet comment you left on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Nancy. And a big congratulations to your son and his new wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!