Sunday, March 16, 2014

Water Color Blocks Framed Art Piece

Just a little something different today! I wanted to spruce up the old craft room/office so I created a little framed art with simple water color blocks, a bit of doodling and stamping. A cheap frame from Michael's and I'm done!



Here's all the supplies I used:



It was fun, quick and easy with no rules! I'll be joining the fun at Virginia's View Challenge where the theme of the 1st challenge is Watercolor!

thanks for visiting!
blessings,
nancy

5 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is SO lovely! Your framed art work is perfect with water-coloring! GREAT choice of sentiment and use of HA Stamps! Thanks SO much for linking to Virginia's View Challenge! Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your framed art, Nanc! It's wonderful! All three sentiments are so perfect for a craft room, or anywhere in the house! Nicely done, my friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous piece of art Nancy. The sentiments look awesome together backed by the beautiful water colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Nancy!! I'm in the process of updating my stamping studio and want to do something like this! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!