Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I have been coloring lots of fun images using new Lawn Fawn stamps, they are so new that I can't show you yet. So for World Cardmaking Day 2015 I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's birthday using a favorite Hero Arts stamp!

 I used paper and stickers from Simple Stories Summer Vibes collection to create a fun, festive and super quick birthday card!

I stamped Birthday Blackboard with Lawn Fawn Peacock ink.



"For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. God sent His Son into the not to judge the world, but to save the world through Him."
John 3:16-17

Happy World Cardmaking Day! Send some love to a friend today.


3 comments:

  1. So Sweet, Lover your colors and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute, birthday card, Nancy! The colors are so fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nancy. Love the bright colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!