Friday, October 9, 2015

Raccoon Birthday Card

My grandson, Julian turns 6 this month so a special birthday card was a necessity. What's more special than a cute raccoon who just happens to be the newest member of Lawn Fawn's Party Animals! I also used lots of Lawn Fawn ink and the Let's Bokeh stamp set!




Six candles for a sixth birthday! These puffy candle stickers have been in my crafty stash since the Reagan administration but they were perfect for the inside of the card. I'm so glad they have survived multiple stash purges over the years.

Lawn Fawn Supplies
Other Supplies



"Make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in His sight."
2 Peter 3:14

thanks so much for visiting :)







4 comments:

  1. Adorable Nancy. How sweet. I bet he loves this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, the colors on this darling card just POP! I love the color combo and that sweet little raccoon. Happy Birthday to your special boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your raccoon and those festive birthday colors! So fun to use up stash that waited for just the right time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the colors you chose and that sweet birthday raccoon! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!